1. Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Public/DODConsentForm.htm
2. Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3. Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.
Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’ menu
heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Tuition
Assistance’ option to reveal the ‘Tuition Assistance’ menu to the right
and select the ‘Manage EDP’ option.
6. When the ‘AWTAP Status/Edit EDP’ screen appears, select ‘Manage Grades’.
7. When the ‘Mange Grades’ screen displays click the option button next to the course for which you wish to submit a grade.
When the ‘Submit Grade or Grade Extension’ screen displays click the
radio button next to ‘Submit Grade’ from the ‘What Would You like to
9. When the Course Grade Information options are displayed, select the corresponding course grade from the grade drop down menu.
Click 'Browse' to navigate the folders on your computer to select and
upload the appropriate grade documentation. Enter any desired comments
in the 'Remarks'.
11. Certify that the information provided is true and accurate by clicking the box to the left of the statement.
12. Click ‘Submit’.
IAW AWTAP SOP 6.2.2, Grade(s) must be documented on an official grade
report or transcript that clearly identifies the school, student names,
course title and number, number of credits earned and the school
session, term or semester dates.