Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Director, Acquisition Workforce Management
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions



FAQ Category



Follow the steps below to request a grade extension:

1. Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL:

2. Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.

3. Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.

4. Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’ menu heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.

5. When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Tuition Assistance’ option to reveal the ‘Tuition Assistance’ menu to the right and select the ‘Manage EDP’ option.

6. When the ‘AWTAP Status/Edit EDP’ screen appears, select ‘Manage Grades’.

7. When the ‘Mange Grades’ screen displays click the option button next to the course for which you wish to submit a grade.

8. When the ‘Submit Grade or Grade Extension’ screen displays click the radio button next to ‘Request Grade Extension’ from the ‘What Would You like to Do?’ section.

9. When the Grade Extension options are displayed, click in the “Extension Date” box and choose the extension end date from the drop down. Enter the reason for the delay in completing the course in the ‘Remarks’ box and click ‘Submit’.

Note: Documentation of final grade(s) earned must be submitted no later than the end date of the approved extension. The grade report submitted must clearly identify the school, student name, course title and number, number credits earned and the school session, term or semester dates.


Content Type: eDACM FAQ
Created at by
Last modified at by