Follow the steps below to request a grade extension:
1. Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Public/DODConsentForm.htm
2. Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3. Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.
Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’ menu
heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Tuition
Assistance’ option to reveal the ‘Tuition Assistance’ menu to the right
and select the ‘Manage EDP’ option.
6. When the ‘AWTAP Status/Edit EDP’ screen appears, select ‘Manage Grades’.
7. When the ‘Mange Grades’ screen displays click the option button next to the course for which you wish to submit a grade.
When the ‘Submit Grade or Grade Extension’ screen displays click the
radio button next to ‘Request Grade Extension’ from the ‘What Would You
like to Do?’ section.
9. When the Grade Extension options are
displayed, click in the “Extension Date” box and choose the extension
end date from the drop down. Enter the reason for the delay in
completing the course in the ‘Remarks’ box and click ‘Submit’.
Documentation of final grade(s) earned must be submitted no later than
the end date of the approved extension. The grade report submitted must
clearly identify the school, student name, course title and number,
number credits earned and the school session, term or semester dates.