Follow the steps below to edit your EDP course information
1. Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL:
2. Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3. Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’
4. Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’
menu heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
5. When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Tuition
Assistance’ option to reveal the ‘Tuition Assistance’ menu to the right
and select the ‘Manage EDP’ option.
6. When the ‘AWTAP Status/Edit EDP’ screen appears, select ‘Edit EDP Information’.
7. Click the radio button next to 'I want to add/delete a course or edit course information'.
8. Indicate 'No' for previously completed; Click 'Continue'.
9. Click on the 'Edit' link; you can change course start date/end date and/or course cost.
10. Click 'Save Course'.
11. Click 'confirm pending changes' on the ‘Edit EDP Courses’ screen to review a list of unconfirmed changes made to your EDP.
12. Select a specific change or all of the changes and click ‘Save Changes’ to finalize the revisions to your EDP.
13. Your EDP will revert to a 'registrar pending' status. If an
SF-182 was already generated, an amendment will be generated for the
Funding Technician's review/approval. Upon approval, go into your EDP to
verify all changes have been processed.