The Register-Now! system is used to track Continuous Learning (CL)
data for Acquisition Workforce members and offers functionality to apply
for CL events, complete CL event evaluations, enter CL points for
events not in the system, and for Training POC’s and eDACM Support Staff
to access reporting via ‘Data On Demand’:
Workforce Participation and Achievement Report
- view the overall CL participation and achievement by Command/Sub-UIC
Workforce CL History Report
- view the summary CL participation and achievement by Command/Sub-UIC
Register-Now! does not utilize the same UIC/Sub-UIC hierarchy as eDACM.
As a result, there may be Sub-UICs in the CL Reports that do not align
with the Sub-UICs in your Command’s hierarchy in eDACM.
Follow these steps to generate the ‘Workforce Participation and Achievement’ and ‘Workforce CL History’ reports
Navigating to Data on Demand
1. Access ‘Register-Now!’ by navigating to this URL:
2. Click ‘Data on Demand’, located under ‘Restricted Access’ in the lower left corner of the screen.
3. Click on the green ‘Continue to Data on Demand’ button then locate the ‘CL Program Status Menu’ on the left side of the page.
Running the ‘Workforce Participation and Achievement Report’
1. Click the ‘Workforce Participation and Achievement Report’ located in the ‘CL Program Status Menu’.
2. Enter your Command ID, Email address, and password and click ‘Logon!’ to access Data on Demand.
3. The Command level data for the report selected will display on the screen.
4. Click on the desired the Command Name to view the Sub-UICs associated with your Command.
5. Click on the Sub-UIC to view detailed report information for the Sub-UIC selected.
Running the ‘Workforce Members CL History Report’
1. Click the Workforce ‘Members CL History Report’ located in the ‘CL Program Status Menu’.
2. Select the ‘Organization’ using the drop down arrow to display the list of available organizations.
3. Select the ‘Sub-UIC’ using the drop down arrow to display the list of available Sub-UICs.
4. Click ‘Continue’.
5. The report results will display on the page.
The report can be viewed as an Excel Spreadsheet by clicking on ‘Open as Excel Spreadsheet’.