Follow the steps below to add continuous learning points:
1) Log in to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL:
2) Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3) Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.
4) Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’
menu heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
5) When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears select ‘DON Continuous Learning’ and you will be redirected to the Register-Now Site.
6) Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
7) Select the appropriate category in the drop-down menu directly below the ‘Please Sign In Below’ notification.
8) Click on the appropriate radio button under ‘Sign in Options’ to log in with your CAC or by using your SSN and Date of Birth.
9) Click ‘Sign In!’ to complete the log in process.
You should not request approval of points earned by attending events you
registered for using Register-Now! or eDACM. This includes courses
offered by the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) as well as college
courses funded through the AWTAP. The points you earned in those events
were approved during the registration process and are automatically
added to your official records. Please reference Appendix N in the DAWIA
operating guide for a list of creditable CL event types.