If the class has already started, you do not have the ability to cancel
the course via eDACM. You will have to contact the course instructor.
If you are cancelling a reservation for a web course or CL module, you
will need to contact the DAU Academic Support Team at (703) 805-3003 to
be removed from the course. The instructions below are only for DAU
training requests for resident courses that are in ‘reservation’ or
1) Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL:
2) Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3) Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.
4) Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’
menu heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
5) When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Training’
option to reveal the ‘Training’ menu to the right and select ‘Manage
6) Click the 'view/edit' link next to the course you would like to cancel.
7) When the DAU Training Request Review screen appears, click 'submit cancellation request' located at the top of the page.
8) Enter any necessary cancellation remarks and click ‘Continue’ to submit the cancellation request.
9) Once the cancellation request is processed by the registrar for
the course you will be notified via email that your request has been