1) Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL: https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Public/DODConsentForm.htm
2) Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3) Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.
Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’ menu
heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Training’ option
to reveal the ‘Training’ menu to the right and select ‘Search for DAU
6) Once the ‘DAU Training Search’ screen displays click
the ‘Order by Course Number’ radio button under ‘DAU Resident and Web
Offerings’ or under ‘DAU Continuous Learning Modules’ to reveal a drop
down menu for that group of courses (the drop down is slow to display).
7) Select the desired course in the drop down selection menu and click ‘Continue’.
Depending on the course selected, a ‘Required Pre-Requisites’ screen
may appear. This is just a reminder and does not indicate that you have
not met the pre-requisites. Click ‘Continue with Application’ if this
9) For a web based course a Training Offering Information
screen will appear. Click ‘Submit Registration’ to finalize the
10) For a resident course, a location list will
appear. Click the location name to view the available offerings, and
then click the class number in the left column to display the DAU
Training Request screen for that offering.
11) Add justification
comments if necessary and click ‘Submit Registration’ to finalize the
application and submit to your supervisor for approval.