1) Login to the eDACM website by first navigating to the following URL https://www.atrrs.army.mil/channels/navyedacm/Public/DODConsentForm.htm.
2) Click ‘I Agree’ on the DOD Privacy and Security Notice Screen.
3) Click ‘Log In With CAC’, select your non-email certificate, and then click ‘OK’.
Once your ‘Dashboard’ screen appears, locate the ‘Manage Career’ menu
heading and hover over it to reveal the ‘Manage Career’ menu.
When the ‘Manage Career’ menu appears hover over the ‘Acquisition Corps’
option to reveal the ‘Acquisition Corps’ menu to the right.
6) On the ‘Acquisition Corps’ menu click ‘Manage Acquisition Corps Requests'.
When the ‘Manage Acquisition Corps Requests’ screen appears select
‘Apply for DAC Membership' in the ‘Applications Pending Approval’ box.
8) Complete the required fields and click 'Submit Application'. The request will then be routed for review/approval.
An administrative board, sponsored by PERS-447 and comprised of
Acquisition Corps members, screens and selects Active and Reserve
Component Navy Officers (except for Flag Officers) who have applied for
membership in the Acquisition Corps. For additional information, please
see the DACM website at Career Management