Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Council of Review Boards (CORB)
How to Obtain Your Military Records

To request you military records from the National Archives, you will need to submit SF-180. You may do this electronically, fax or by mail. Additional information is located at:


Mailing address:

National Personnel Records Center

Military personnel Records

1 Archives Drive

St. Louis, MO 63138


Phone: (314) 801-0800

Fax: (314) 801-9195‚Äč