External Link Disclaimer

This hyperlink does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Navy of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Navy may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.


Complaint Title

Financial Obligations

Complaint Description

Obtain a court order stating you or your children are entitled to receive support and provide the court order to your spouse and his/her Commanding Officer if he/she does not comply with the court order. Contact a Navy Legal Assistance Office if you have questions. See Support: Spousal/Dependent If military member is not entitled to receive compensation based on his/her marriage status, see Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) fraud.

Link Field

<a href='#' title='Financial Obligations' class='updateThis'>Financial Obligations</a>


Content Type: Complaint
Created at 10/3/2013 12:50 PM by Chris Pike
Last modified at 10/3/2013 12:52 PM by Chris Pike
Connect With Us!

Office of the Naval Inspector General
Building 172
1254 9th Street, S.E.
Washington Navy Yard DC, 20374-5006

Contact the Webmaster

This is an official U.S. Navy website
Contact the Webmaster - Please read our Privacy Policy Notice - No FEAR Act - Section 508