External Link Disclaimer

This hyperlink does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Navy of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Navy may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.


Complaint Title

Reenlistment (RE) Codes

Complaint Description

Requests for a change to a Navy reenlistment code must be submitted first to the Bureau of Naval Personnel (PERS-254).

Following a response from BUPERS and depending on how long you have been discharged from the Naval service, submit a request to change the RE code by writing to the Board for Correction of Naval Records.

Link Field

<a href='#' title='Reenlistment (RE) Codes' class='updateThis'>Reenlistment (RE) Codes</a>


Content Type: Complaint
Created at 10/3/2013 3:35 PM by Chris Pike
Last modified at 10/7/2013 10:18 AM by Chris Pike
Connect With Us!

Office of the Naval Inspector General
Building 172
1254 9th Street, S.E.
Washington Navy Yard DC, 20374-5006

Contact the Webmaster

This is an official U.S. Navy website
Contact the Webmaster - Please read our Privacy Policy Notice - No FEAR Act - Section 508