External Link Disclaimer

This hyperlink does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Navy of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Navy may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.

-Manpower & Reserve Affairs (M&RA) > Council of Review Boards (CORB) > How to Obtain Your Military Records
How to Obtain Your Military Records

To request you military records from the National Archives, you will need to submit SF-180. You may do this electronically, fax or by mail. Additional information is located at:



Mailing address:

National Personnel Records Center

Military personnel Records

1 Archives Drive

St. Louis, MO 63138


Phone: (314) 801-0800

Fax: (314) 801-9195​

Connect With Us!

Secretary of the Navy Council of Review Boards
720 Kennon Street SE, Suite 309
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374-5023

Click here for Board by Names and Contact information.

Contact the Webmaster

This is an official U.S. Navy website
Contact the Webmaster - Please read our Privacy Policy Notice - No FEAR Act - Section 508