External Link Disclaimer

This hyperlink does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Navy of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Navy may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.


Complaint Title

Evaluations (Enlisted Members)

Complaint Description

If you are still on active duty and receive an adverse evaluation, you may submit comments at the time you receive your evaluation. If you are still not satisfied, you may petition the Board for the Correction of Naval Records.

If you are out of the Navy, you may submit an appeal to the Commanding Officer requesting he/she change the adverse evaluation or submit an appeal directly to the Board for Correction of Naval Records.

Link Field

<a href='#' title='Evaluations (Enlisted Members)' class='updateThis'>Evaluations (Enlisted Members)</a>


Content Type: Complaint
Created at 10/3/2013 12:42 PM by System Account
Last modified at 10/7/2013 9:42 AM by System Account
Connect With Us!

Office of the Naval Inspector General
Building 172
1254 9th Street, S.E.
Washington Navy Yard DC, 20374-5006

Contact the Webmaster

This is an official U.S. Navy website
Contact the Webmaster - Please read our Privacy Policy Notice - No FEAR Act - Section 508