External Link Disclaimer

This hyperlink does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Navy of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Navy may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.


Complaint Title

Discharges (DD214, medical, etc)

Complaint Description

If you are being processed for separation, address the issue to the chain of command.

If you are separated, contact BCNR. Navy and Marine Corps members who request review or upgrade of a discharge should seek redress from BCNR for all reenlistment codes, general court martial discharges and ALL discharges older than 15 years. Submit all other requests to NDRB.

Link Field

<a href='#' title='Discharges (DD214, medical, etc)' class='updateThis'>Discharges (DD214, medical, etc)</a>


Content Type: Complaint
Created at 10/3/2013 12:27 PM by System Account
Last modified at 10/7/2013 9:41 AM by System Account
Connect With Us!

Office of the Naval Inspector General
Building 172
1254 9th Street, S.E.
Washington Navy Yard DC, 20374-5006

Contact the Webmaster

This is an official U.S. Navy website
Contact the Webmaster - Please read our Privacy Policy Notice - No FEAR Act - Section 508